The Conveyancer and Property Lawyer: Issues and Bound Volume
Latest Release: February 24, 2016
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Journal + Bound Volume
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1247.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1211.00
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
The Conveyancer and Property Lawyer has long been recognised as the most authoritative journal specialising in the law and practice of conveyancing and allied topics. It features:
- Conveyancer's Notebook - news of events and developments affecting property and conveyancing
- Precedents - changes in law and practice affecting drafting of conveyancing forms
- Reports of recent judicial decisions
- The latest tax issues affecting property and conveyancing
- Plus in-depth articles and publication reviews
: Six issues per year, one Referencer and bound volume. This subscription runs annually, from January to December. We will contact you each year to check if you wish to renew your subscription.