Fleet Street Reports: Issues Only
Latest Release: February 25, 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Law Reports
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1974.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £2070.00
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
First published in 1963, the Fleet Street Reports has been the ultimate choice for intellectual property practitioners. With cases hand picked by Mary Vitoria QC, a leading intellectual property specialist, it ensures you are on top of the significant case developments and landmark decisions within intellectual property.
Keeping you up to date, it:
- Reports and analyses the key cases in IP law
- Offers analytical headnotes discussing the decisions
- Includes the ongoing debates within major UK case law
- Provides information on landmark decisions in the UK and Commonwealth courts and the ECJ
- Ensures you stay informed of the all the key cases and developments internationally
- Includes a cumulative index in each issue for ease of use
- Reports the questions raised surrounding procedural and substantive issues and how they are dealt with
- Updates you on the latest cases each and every month
Subscriptions for this title run from January to December. There are 12 issues per annum.