Arbitration International: Print Only
Latest Release: January 02, 2018
Publisher: Oxford Journals
Country of Publication: The Netherlands
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £568.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £789.00
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
A thorough knowledge of trial alternatives has become a must for today's practitioner. Arbitration International meets the needs of lawyers and others engaged in the development and application of international arbitration as a means of international commercial dispute resolution.
It's practical and informative content provides comprehensive coverage of the most important and controversial issues in international arbitration law.
Features and departments in the journal include:-
- Expert Articles: issues of importance in global commercial arbitration covering all major jurisdictions written by respected international practitioners and key arbitration experts;
- Up-to-the-minute Notes: current developments and matters of debate reported;
- Special Section: subjects of particular interest or topicality addressed;
- Book Reviews: practitioners kept informed of the latest publications in worldwide arbitration; and
- Conference Update: information provided on key arbitration events, like LCIA meetings and seminars programme.
contains over 100 pages of authoritative information per issue, maintaining an appropriate balance between controversial subjects for debate and topics geared toward practical use. It enables arbitrators and practitioners of other forms of alternative dispute resolution, lawyers, academics, judges, corporate legal advisors, and government officials to remain conversant in this cutting-edge arena and to access information of practical use in their fields.
Subscription Information: 4 issues per year. This subscription runs annually, from January to December. We will contact you each year to check if you wish to renew your subscription.