Planning Magazine: Print + Online
Latest Release: October 21, 2016
Publisher: Haymarket Business Media
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Magazine, Fortnightly Issues
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £180.00
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
Planning is the only fortnightly magazine for professionals concerned with economic development, communities, energy and environment, regeneration and housing.
Every issue of Planning includes sections committed to the environment, all the latest news and insight on energy efficiency, making towns and cities more pedestrian and cycling friendly, renewable energy sources and green infrastructure.
Key features include:
- The latest appeals decisions in The Development Control Casebook - for key court judgements, ministerial rulings, and appeal decisions
- The largest selection of jobs and tenders every week - to help you keep your career on track and an eye on tenders as soon as they are published
- 11 pages of news with expert analysis, policy and legislation updates, research and opinion from the people shaping the sector - keeping you in the know.
- Incisive comment, practical advice and case studies - helping you perfect your skills.
- Visuals, maps, charts and graphs to support the information presented -giving you a better understanding of all things Planning through imagery.
- Regular features designed to highlight and share good practice - showcasing a particular piece of planning work plus a review by a third party expert.
- Dedicated segments containing regular interviews with key politicians and policy makers - keeping you up to date with the political world.
Plus, access to www.planningresource.co.uk, providing you with all the breaking stories, news and jobs in your area, daily news bulletins and a stack of useful resources.