Arbitration Law Monthly is a specially designed information service that will provide you with critical and essential analysis of global arbitration decisions. The insights provided are strongly focused on providing you with regular updates of global developments in arbitration case law, essential facts from judgments and detailed coverage of reported and unreported cases.
Your subscription package includes:
- Online access to the latest cases and arbitrations
- Fully searchable, online archive back to 2000
- Newsletters - 10 issues a year
In each issue you will find:
- Decisions explained in detail with highlighted sub-headings, leading you straight to the key issues and facts
- Clear presentation and layout that will guide you through the complex issues
- Editorial commentary and analysis that provide you with expert advice on how to react to the latest developments
- Every case and arbitration reported features clear keyword headings and summaries.