Blackstone's Statutes are the only statutes to have been trusted in over a million exams. The most reliable selection of legislation, chosen by an impressive team of editors with decades of legal experience who make regular online updates throughout the year.
- Exceptional production values, full colour text design
- Blackstone's Statutes remain the first choice for students and lecturers.
- Reliability: each book is designed as a result of extensive research into the content of law courses; titles are reviewed based on detailed market feedback.
- Authority: all editors are subject specialists with a wealth of experience of the legal exam process and of updating statute books.
- Currency: publishing the titles in August means legislative material as late as July can be included. Titles are supported by a website which includes subsequent updated material. at www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/statutes
- Exam Use: unannotated legislation and no author commentary ensures all titles comply with typical regulations governing what reference materials can be taken into an exam.
- Ease of Use: comprehensive tables of contents in both alphabetical and chronological format aid searching. An increased page size aids readability.