Buy Blackstone's 2012 with Supplements 1, 2 & 3
Buy Blackstone's 2012 with Supplement 1 only
This new edition, with 3 Supplements, has been meticulously revised to provide extensive coverage of all new legislation, case law, and Practice Directions. With free Quarterly Updates, and monthly web updates, you can trust Blackstone's Criminal Practice to provide reassurance on all the latest developments in criminal law and procedure.
This version comes with a unique flexible eBook format, ensuring unrivalled portability and access to the latest developments in criminal law and procedure - whenever you need it, wherever you are.
The eBook will have 6 downloads available per redeemed access token, so that it can be downloaded to your PC and a number of portable devices.
The eBook can be downloaded in either ePub (non Kindle) format or .prc (Kindle) format from the Oxford University Press Criminal Practice eBook Homepage.
Led by The Right Honourable Lord Justice Hooper and David Ormerod, our team of authors has been hand-picked to ensure that you can trust our unique combination of authority and practicality.
With a simultaneous supplement containing essential materials, you can rely on Blackstone's Criminal Practice to be your constant companion through every courtroom appearance.
- Supplement 3 was published in June 2012
- Supplement 2 was published in February 2012
- The Main Work & Supplement 1 were published in October 2010
- The Right Honourable Lord Justice Hooper and David Ormerod lead a team of contributors whose courtroom expertise you can rely on
- Everything you need to ensure your case goes smoothly in the magistrates' and Crown courts
- Clear, common-sense navigation coupled with a logical, intuitive structure - instant access to the information you need
- New multi-platform eBook format ensures you have access to the latest developments in criminal law and procedure - wherever you are
- Practical guidance on sentencing and procedure - your essential companion through every stage of every trial
- Useful materials supplement contains the materials you need to access most frequently and includes the full updated text of the Criminal Procedure rules and the Sentencing Guidelines
- Supplements, quarterly updates, web updates, and email alerts keep you fully abreast of all developments
- New section on corporate liability by Amanda Pinto QC
- New section on special measures by Laura Hoyano
- Coverage of EU Criminal law by Professor Valsamis Mitsilegas
- Contribution on road traffic offences by Senior District Judge (Chief Magistrate) Howard Riddle
- Expanded coverage of piracy by Mark Topping, CPS
- New advisory board members:-
- Lord Justice Leveson,
- HHJ Robert Atherton,
- HHJ Sally Cahill QC,
- HHJ Henry Globe QC,
- HHJ Jeffrey Pegden QC,
- Michael Bowes QC,
- Richard Marks QC,
- Adrian Waterman QC