Nigerian Oil and Gas Cases Volume 5: 2005-2006
Published: May 2012
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths South Africa
Country of Publication: Nigeria
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
This compendium of over 100 oil and gas cases, from 1961 to the present day, clearly defines oil and gas law and practice in Nigeria, and shows the attitude of the Nigerian Courts to many issues in this area.
Nigerian Oil and Gas Cases has been re-edited to bring out the salient legal issues in the conduct of petroleum operations in Nigeria and in Oil and Gas law and practice.
PUBLISHED TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS OF LAW REPORTING
- The set comprises 7 volumes (Volume 7 to be published in September 2012)
- All volumes are professionally bound in durable hard cover
- Indexed and formatted to All England Law Reports standards
- Judgments are reproduced in full
- Head notes and summaries of decisions are straight to the point
- On-going periodic updates
Mr Uche Nwokedi, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, is the Principal Partner of Uche Nwokedi and Co Legal Practitioners (UNC). He was admitted in 1984 and has practised as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria for the last 26 years. Mr Nwokedi SAN has a solid practice in Civil and Commercial Litigation andCommercial Transactions Law with a high degree of specialisation in Oil and Gas Law