Linkedin for Lawyers: Connect, Engage and Grow Your Business
Published: September 2012
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: Australia
LinkedIn for Lawyers is an essential guide to enable you and your firm to retain and win clients using social media. From a marketing and business development perspective, LinkedIn is not a social network - it is a business network. LinkedIn is a powerful tool that can be effectively leveraged to help achieve business development and marketing goals.
This practically written guide provides extensive tips and instructions to enable lawyers to start harnessing LinkedIn effectively. LinkedIn, when used in a structured way, provides an extra impetus to everything a busy practitioner is already doing.
This book will provide guidance on how to use LinkedIn to:
- Manage your reputation;
- Raise your profile;
- Build your knowledge base in your area(s) of expertise;
- Position yourself as a specialist/expert in your field;
- Keep in touch, and engage with, your existing clients and referrers;
- Meet and engage with prospects, potential referrers, colleagues and peers;
- Keep up to date with the key issues in your area of practice, in a particular industry sector or for a particular client;
- Research clients, prospects and competitors;
- Get the right people into your sales funnel; and
- Generate new business.
In addition, this book is a stepping stone to further useful resources, such as links and QR codes to the author?s resource centre, on her website. These include videos and podcasts.
Same book as ISBN 9781927183410
- Practical guidelines enabling you to harness LinkedIn effectively to engage and win clients
- Concrete action steps ensuring LinkedIn can work for you and your firm
- Colour screen shots allowing you to easily navigate LinkedIn
- Useful diagrams to develop your understanding of the rapidly expanding world of social media