A classic construction law text, Keating on Construction Contracts (previously On Building Contracts) is a first port of call for all research on the history and principles governing building contracts, their practical application and their interpretation by the courts. Renowned for its accessible style, it covers all relevant legislation and case law, EC law, and the JCT Forms of Contracts.
- Provides detailed commentary on all issues relating to construction contracts
- Gives practical help on interpreting legislation and analysing judicial decisions
- Up-to-date references to case law, journals and other source material
- Covers UK case law and relevant decisions from Europe and overseas
- Includes Commentary on JCT Standard Form of Building Contract and Nominated Sub Contract
- Features key sections of Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act