Each Routledge Q&A contains approximately fifty essay and problem-based questions on topics commonly found on exam papers, complete with answer plans and fully worked model answers. The titles are written by lecturers who are also examiners, so you can recognise exactly what examiners are looking for in an answer.
The new editions for 2011-2012 include:-
- An introduction, with essay-writing and exam preparation advice, tailored towards the subject under consideration.
- ‘Aim Higher’ text boxes offering tips and advice to help those students aiming for top marks to go the extra mile.
- ‘Common Pitfalls’ text boxes showing where students often trip up or highlighting areas of common confusion, to help students avoid making some of these common mistakes.
- Key cases and legislation, highlighted within the text for ease of reference.
- Boxed answer plans after each question, outlining the major points students should be aiming to convey in their answer.
- Books in the series are also supported by a companion website offering bonus Q&As, advice on preparing for exams, revision checklists and discussion forums.