Encyclopedia of Road Traffic Law and Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: November 13, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 6 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1102.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1135.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The Encyclopaedia of Road Traffic Law and Practice provides comprehensive, authoritative and up-to-date information on all aspects of road traffic law and practice. The six volumes are updated three times a year to keep readers abreast of the flow of new cases, legislation, statutory instruments and European material in this area.
Subscribers will also receive a bulletin three times a year as part of the service. This contains essential information on recent cases and topical news.
- Reproduces all relevant legislation and subordinate legislation, with clear detailed explanation and interpretations
- Includes summaries of case law and separate sections devoted to procedure and EU materials
- Contains fully annotated legislation so that technicalities are made clear, problem areas can be identified and the statutes put into context
- Explains traffic sign regulations complete with illustrations so that nothing is overlooked
- Includes European coverage such as the Directives on drivers' hours and tacographs
: 3 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.