Chitty and Jacob's Queen's Bench Forms 21st ed
Published: June 1986
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Out of Print
This work provides, in one volume, the appropriate forms, other than pleadings, which may be used at any stage in the course of litigation undertaken in the Queen's Bench Division.
- The 8th Cumulative Supplement was published in 1995
- Sesquicenteneray Edition.
- The Main Work was published in 1986.
- This 21st edition was the final edition published
- Each chapter begins with a General Note which describes the relevant procedures in their operational context and the options open to the practitioner in adapting and modifying the forms.
- Relevant statutes and rules are highlighted and cross-referenced to The Supreme Court Practice
Since the publication of the last edition of this work there have been, one is suprised to see, alarming numbers of new forms designed to cope with developments in practice and procedure. This has necessitated what is almost a re-writing of the work and a great expansion in its size.
No one could have been better equipped than Sir Jack Jacob to undertake such a daunting task and no one could have performrd it with greater skill.
This is a work which can do noting but good. It will be of insetimable value to practitioners, combining as it does comprehensiveness with clarity.
LANE (The Right Honourable The Lord Lane A.F.C.)