Forms and Agreements on Intellectual Property and International Licensing Looseleaf 3rd edition
Latest Release: April 27, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
(Usual price £1535.00)
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This highly practical publication provides fullydrafted agreements of over 170 commercialforms and agreements with coverage of allareas of intellectual property law in the UnitedKingdom, the United States, the EU andthe Commonwealth.
Saving you time, this practical reference:
- Includes essential forms and precedents for the busy IP practitioner
- Offers fast comparison or substitution of each constituent clause through a crossreferencing system with other forms
- Provides quick navigation with a unique clauses index
- Explains the principles and practices of IP law which are common in most countries of the world
- Offers extracts from key cases to demonstrate the legal principles in practice
- Provides guidance on the legislative framework within which intellectual property rights are traded and commercialised
- Ensures you keep on top of all the developments with regular supplements each year
- Compiled by an expert group of barristers who all specialise in intellectual property
: 3 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.