Current Sentencing Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: June 15, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 5 Volumes
(Usual price £1305.00)
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £975.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1046.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Current Sentencing Practice is a four-volume, self-contained looseleaf work on all aspects of the law and practice of sentencing.
- Covers the statutory framework and includes annotated statutes
- Deals with the courts' powers of sentencing and the procedure to be followed
- Includes an extensive selection of sentencing decisions from the Court of Appeal (Criminal Division) and the Divisional Court
- Details the likely sentence for the most common offences
- Covers wide-ranging changes under the Powers of Criminal Courts (Sentencing) Act 2000
- Service includes Current Sentencing Practice News, a quarterly newsletter keeping subscribers up to date between releases.
: 3 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.