Current Sentencing Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: August 29, 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 4 Volumes + Referencer Volume
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1228.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1267.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Current Sentencing Practice is a four-volume, self-contained looseleaf work on all aspects of the law and practice of sentencing.
- Covers the statutory framework and includes annotated statutes
- Deals with the courts' powers of sentencing and the procedure to be followed
- Includes an extensive selection of sentencing decisions from the Court of Appeal (Criminal Division) and the Divisional Court
- Details the likely sentence for the most common offences
- Covers wide-ranging changes under the Powers of Criminal Courts (Sentencing) Act 2000
- Service includes Current Sentencing Practice News, a quarterly newsletter keeping subscribers up to date between releases.
Subscription Information: 3 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Any time start annual subscription for this title. We will contact you before renewal each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.