Encyclopaedia of Financial Services Law Looseleaf
Latest Release: June 06, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 5 Volumes
(Usual price £2819.00)
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £2689.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £2754.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The Encyclopedia of Financial Services Law assists in the understanding of this highly complex regulatory system, featuring a particularly in-depth examination of the implications of the Financial Services and Markets Act and its effects on the regulatory system.
- Includes a detailed section-by-section analysis of the legislation
- Details of Orders and regulations made under the Act
- Features the FSA Handbook
- Includes the relevant rules of recognised investment exchanges and designated professional bodies
- Is fully-indexed and cross-referenced for ease of use and speedy searching
: 3 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.