Planning Law Practice and Precedents Looseleaf
Latest Release: April 28, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 1 Volume
(Usual price £1095.00)
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £779.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £825.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Dealing with all aspects of town and country planning, and specifically written to help you solve the problems you are likely to face in daily practice. Planning Law: Practice and Precedents:
- Gives full explanation of the law and procedure Includes an annual supplement containing an extensive range of forms and precedents
- Provides comprehensive coverage by approaching each topic with both the applicant and local planning authority in mind
- Explains the law and procedure relating to each topic in the narrative, with references to the relevant statutes, SIs, circulars, policy documents, cases and published planning appeal decisions
- Deals with the practical issues that both private sector and local authority practitioners come across in their day-to-day work
- Includes regular updates, ensuring that all coverage is current and reliable
- Provides contents arranged in a logical, transaction-based order to reflect the way you work
: 3 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If the main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.