Housing Law Looseleaf
Latest Release: February 27, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
(Usual price £939.00)
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Covering all areas of housing law in the one volume, and examining and explaining the key aspects, legislation and case law of this wide ranging topic, the Housing Law loose-leaf:
- Identifies the principal housing rights of tenants and other occupiers
- Outlines the law affecting the way in which residential property is occupied, so the obligations of both landlords and tenants can be easily understood
- Considers local authorities' duties to the homeless and the allocation of accommodation, so that you can ensure the correct procedure has been undertaken
- Examines breaches in the law, proceedings and remedies in relation to possession, disrepair, harassment and illegal eviction, so that if disputes arise they can be easily resolved
- Covers termination of tenancies, grounds for possession and the impact of provisions covering anti-social conduct, ensuring you find the information you need
- Considers the law with regard to both ownership and rental accommodation in the event of a relationship breakdown, ensuring that processes and procedures are correctly followed
- Discusses significant cases so that you can see how the law has been applied in practice and act accordingly
- Presents information in individual topic areas, with a bullet point summary at the beginning of each chapter, so that it is easy to navigate and saves you time
- Includes recent developments, in particular the changes arising from the Anti-Social Behaviour Act 2003 and the new law relating to housing conditions and houses in multiple occupation under the Housing Act 2004, so you have the most up-to-date and relevant information available
Subscription Information: 2 updating releases per year, charged separately.