Encyclopedia of Rating and Local Taxation Looseleaf
Latest Release: February 23, 2018
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1074.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1096.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The Encyclopaedia sets out in full all the relevant primary and secondary legislation with clear and authoritative commentary. It is the one-stop reference source needed for clear, precise and up-to-date information on all aspects of the subject.
- All the relevant legislation and case law in one source
- New law relating to matters from warehouses to granny flats, boats to village stores
- Ever-increasing range of litigation embracing the council tax, non-domestic rate etc.
- Incisive commentary throughout
- Detailed coverage of every important rating decision
- To facilitate swift and easy use, it contains a Referencer to guide readers to the relevant case law
- Brought fully up to date by regular releases
: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.