Monroe and Nock on the Law of Stamp Duties Looseleaf
Latest Release: November 29, 2016
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 3 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1109.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1140.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Providing a comprehensive and practical account of the application of stamp duties, Monroe & Nock on the Law of Stamp Duties:
- Covers stamp duties in relation to a conveyance or transfer on sale, conveyances and the contracts for sale, leases and agreements for leases, superannuation annuities and insurance policies, bearer instruments, untaxed instruments and exemptions
- Considers special situations such as unit trusts and open-ended investment companies, the share and loan capital of corporations, company reorganisations, depositary schemes and clearance systems
- Reviews stamp duty planning principles and looks at planning opportunities in particular situations
- Reproduces principal statutory provisions and Inland Revenue material
- Reflects fully the impact of the new stamp duty land tax regime
- Offers practical guidance on tax planning and minimizing liability
- Contains all the Stamp Duty Land Tax Forms and advice on how to complete them
: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.