Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party.
Special Discounts for Pupils, Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
There has never been a better time for the new third edition of this definitive work on insolvency law. Covering major developments in case law, the work also discusses the effects of the EU Regulation on Insolvency Proceedings.
* Gives authoritative coverage of all aspects of insolvency law - individual as well as corporate - and including receivership, in one volume
* Incorporates more than 200 new cases, many at House of Lords/Privy Council level, and by the Court of Appeal (including the effects of such significant cases as: Brumark Investments; Hindcastle; Hollicourt; Landau; Morris v. Agrichemicals; Medforth v. Blake)
* Incorporates all the effects of the Insolvency Act 2000
* Considers in detail the impact of the Human Rights Act 1998
* Effects of the EU Regulation on Insolvency Proceedings explained
* Also anticipates the further impact of the UNCITRAL Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency, and other international developments.