The CITMA & CIPA European Union Trade Mark Handbook Looseleaf
Latest Release: November 23, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £903.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £925.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The increasing importance of, and huge number of decisions from the OHIM created a need for the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys and the Chartered Institute of Patent Agents to join forces to produce this authoritative guide to the Community Trade Mark. Published in looseleaf format and providing the first comprehensive analysis of the topic, the Community Trade Mark Handbook draws on the experience of the best practitioners in the UK and is presented in a clear and concise style to give the reader different levels of information.
- Offers the immediate authority of an 'official' ITMA/CIPA publication
- Updates and analyses all OHIM case law
- Written by professionals who have day-to-day dealings with OHIM
- Provides commentary and advice on OHIM practice
- Offers practical suggestions on dealing with OHIM and guidance on practice and processes
- Looseleaf format allows regular updating on the latest developments.
: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.