British Company Law Library Looseleaf + CD-ROM
Latest Release: March 30, 2011
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 6 Volumes & CD-ROM
Price: £2489.00 + £119.60 VAT
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £214.82 including VAT of £105.82
Overseas Renewal Price: £2427.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The British Company Law Library provides expert commentary on company law, practice and legislation and case reporting in one source. Available on CD-ROM, Online or in looseleaf format, the service is ideal for the busy professional who needs regular updates on developments in company law.
British Company Law and Practice:
- Contains all the latest developments in one service
- Authoritative commentary from the General Editor, Professor Len Sealy, an acknowledged expert in the field
- Ten updating releases a year
British Company Cases (BCC):
- Reports leading cases cited in the High Court and appellate courts
- Archive of cases from 1983
British Companies Legislation:
- All relevant legislation, regularly updated, in one service
- Useful cross-reference table to highlight linked provisions of the Companies Act 1989
- 3 updates per year
Company Law Newsletter:
- Handy summary of the latest cases
- Topical articles by expert contributors
- Current and back issues available Online and on CD-ROM
- 18 issues a year
: 13 updating releases per year (10 Commentary, 3 Legislation); 8 CD updates and 18 issues of Company Law Newsletter, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.