British Company Law Library Looseleaf + CD-ROM
Latest Release: March 30, 2011
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 6 Volumes & CD-ROM
Offer: £1914.50 + £99.55 VAT
(Usual price £2877.22)
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £2352.27 including VAT of £116.27
Overseas Renewal Price: £2530.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The British Company Law Library provides expert commentary on company law, practice and legislation and case reporting in one source. Available on CD-ROM, Online or in looseleaf format, the service is ideal for the busy professional who needs regular updates on developments in company law.
British Company Law and Practice:
- Contains all the latest developments in one service
- Authoritative commentary from the General Editor, Professor Len Sealy, an acknowledged expert in the field
- Ten updating releases a year
British Company Cases (BCC):
- Reports leading cases cited in the High Court and appellate courts
- Archive of cases from 1983
British Companies Legislation:
- All relevant legislation, regularly updated, in one service
- Useful cross-reference table to highlight linked provisions of the Companies Act 1989
- 3 updates per year
Company Law Newsletter:
- Handy summary of the latest cases
- Topical articles by expert contributors
- Current and back issues available Online and on CD-ROM
- 18 issues a year
: Approx. 13 updating releases per year (10 Commentary, 3 Legislation); 8 CD updates, 12 issues of Company Law Newsletter and 1 British Comoanty Cases Bound Volume . The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Any time start annual subscription for this title. We will contact you before renewal each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.