Hague on Leasehold Enfranchisement 4th ed
Published: December 2003
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
Hague is acknowledged as the definitive source on the law and procedures to follow for enfranchisements involving houses, collective enfranchisement of flats and the individual right to a new lease.
It includes full interpretation of the legislation, with all relevant statutes and statutory instruments reproduced, and assessment of numerous case decisions so that you can see precisely what the law requires and take the necessary action.
The Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 has made fundamental reforms in this area, confronting landlords, managing agents and their legal advisors with a steady stream of new challenges. All these changes are fully considered in the text.
- The 2nd Supplement was published in December 2007 (Not Provided with a Secondhand Copy)
- The 1st Supplement was published in May 2005 (Not Provided with a Secondhand Copy)
- The Main Work was published in January 2003
- Definitive guidance on the subject brought up to date with new legislation
- Detailed coverage of the procedures to follow in the courts and tribunals
- One-stop reference - brings together all relevant source material relating to enfranchisement
- Includes forms and precedents
- Updated to include the radical changes introduced by the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- Examines the considerable growth in recent case law.