Employment Precedents and Company Policy Documents Looseleaf
Published: October 1996
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 1 Volume
(Usual price £755.00)
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £735.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £766.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This work contains an entire range of employment precedents, including ones specific to particular industries and those concerning matters of company policy such as security, data protection and health and safety. It also includes precedents for breach of contract claims, industrial tribunal proceedings and High Court litigation.
- Covers everything from pre-employment questionnaires to redundancy
- Includes a selection of industry-specific clauses and clauses for different categories of employees
- Provides precedents for a staff handbook
- Covers company policy issues such as grievance; confidentiality; security; restraint of trade; data protection; health and safety
- Features checklists for handling various employment procedures
- Sets out precedents for breach of contract actions, industrial tribunal proceedings and High Court litigation
- The full text of the precedents is now also available on disk in Word format to enable speedy drafting of documents without the need to rekey.
: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.