Colinvaux and Merkin on Insurance Contract Law Looseleaf
Latest Release: March 30, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 3 Volumes
(Usual price £1979.00)
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1549.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1595.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This major new work is a complete rewriting of the long-established and authoritative text Colinvaux's Law of Insurance, combined with Professor Merkin's own highly regarded work Insurance Contract Law. This is a three volume looseleaf work which provides a detailed discussion of the law of insurance, with a focus on modern developments in the law and in the market. It covers the general principles relating to all forms of insurance, and contains detailed analysis of marine and non-marine risks.
- The definition of insurance, formation of the policy, utmost good faith
- Policy terms, interpretation, conditions and warranties, coverage of specific forms of policy
- Losses and claims, fraudulent claims, calculation of loss
- Assignment, intermediaries, conflict of laws, regulation of insurance companies and Lloyd's
- Comprehensive tables of cases, statutes, statutory instruments and index
- Subscribers will also receive Insurance and Reinsurance Law Briefing. The Briefing, issued monthly, contains articles and news covering topical issues.
: 3 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.