Archbold: Criminal Pleading Evidence and Practice 2007
Published: November 2006
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
The essential work for Crown Court Practice is back with a brand new edition Providing all the material needed when preparing for and during a trial, Archbold: Criminal Pleading, Evidence and Practice 2007 is the essential work for Crown Court practice. Including detailed coverage of both law and procedure in the Crown Court, it has everything required, from indictment to appeal.
An eminent author team, headed by James Richardson, brings together experience of every aspect of criminal law and practice to ensure unrivalled quality and attention to detail.
Statutory Instruments including:-
- Criminal Defence Service Act 2006
- Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006
- Terrorism Act 2006
Codes of Practice:-
- Costs in Criminal Cases (General) (Amendment) Regulations 2005
- Criminal Defence Service (Funding) (Amendment) Order 2005
- Criminal Defence Service (Funding) (Amendment) Order 2006
- Criminal Defence Service (General) (No. 2) (Amendment) Regulations 2005
- Criminal Justice Act 1988 (Reviews of Sentencing) Order 2006
- Criminal Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2006
- Football Spectators (Prescription) (Amendment) Order 2006
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (Money Laundering: Exceptions to Overseas Conduct Defence) Order 2006
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and Money Laundering Regulations (Amendment) Order 2006
- Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 (Appeals under Section 74) Order 2006
- Revised Code of Practice A (stop and search)
- Revised Code of Practice C (detention, treatment and questioning of persons by police officers)
- New Code of Practice H (detention, treatment and questioning by police officers of persons under section 41 of, and Schedule 8 to, the Terrorism Act 2006)
- Definitive guideline on robbery issued by Sentencing Guidelines Council
- Plus many new cases and much more.
Archbold's unique updating service means that you're always up-to-date with the latest developments. During 2007, your Archbold service will keep you informed of developments in statute and case law, plus new SIs and Practice Directions.
As usual, Supplement 1 is supplied with your mainwork and further supplements publish in spring and summer 2007. In addition, regular issues of Archbold News provide case updates, articles and topical commentary.