Canadian Immigration Law and Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: October 02, 2017
Publisher: LexisNexis Canada
Country of Publication: Canada
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Price: Price on Application
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
Immigration Law and Practice, 2nd ed. Relaunched and restructured, this new edition has been formatted to help you make maximum usage of a valuable resource.
New Features have been incorporated to augment usability including:-
- A new, more accessible page layout which make the commentary easier to read and precedents more readily identifiable. It also simplifies filing of the service.
- Easier to read type and a larger page width all housed in sturdier, more durable binders – decreasing the possibility of losing or tearing pages
This looseleaf work is designed to help practitioners understand immigration and refugee law legislation, explains how the Charter applies to immigration law, helps practitioners keep abreast of the evolution of this legislation and its future applications, and much more:-
- Comprehensive - Addresses all aspects of immigration, refugee and citizenship law incorporating case law, statutes and regulations as well as policy and procedural directives
- Authoritative - Cited by both the Supreme Court and the Federal Court this publication includes insightful analysis and valuable practice tips on topics ranging from overseas selection to refugee applications to the eligibility criteria for business class applicants
- Topical - Commentary specifically addresses the changes brought about by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Complete - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and pertinent Regulations are reproduced in full as are the relevant forms and precedents and applicable provisions of the Federal Court Act and NAFTA.
- 4 Supplements per year - Pay as you go