Federal Constitutional Law: A Contemporary View 3rd ed
Published: November 2009
Publisher: Thomson Reuters Australia
Country of Publication: Australia
Price: Out of print
The third edition of Federal Constitutional Law: A Contemporary View continues this book’s tradition of elucidating the potentially difficult discipline of constitutional law in a clear, accessible and engaging way.
The authors, Professor Sarah Joseph and Melissa Castan, examine contemporary perspectives, the latest developments and likely future directions of constitutional law, and supplement primary materials with their narrative-style commentary.
Features of this edition include:-
Federal Constitutional Law: A Contemporary View
- developments in corporations law, separation of powers, external affairs, executive power, spending and
- appropriations, freedom of interstate trade, express rights, and the implied right to vote.
- selected case extracts and materials which ground analysis of the primary constitutional law;
- accessible, reader-friendly commentary and layout; and
- traightforward explanations and analysis.
3rd Edition provides a considered and scholarly understanding of the Australian federal Constitution and is of unrivalled relevance to today’s students, researchers and practitioners of constitutional law.