Commercial Transactions Checklists Looseleaf + CD-ROM
Latest Release: November 30, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf + CD-ROM
Price: £971.00 + £19.40 VAT
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This volume provides an extensive range of checklists for use in a variety of business transactions and activities.
As well as helping to ensure that a transaction is undertaken with nothing overlooked, the checklists can also be used when taking instructions to identify all the information that is needed at the outset, as an aid to drafting the relevant documents particularly in an area which may be unfamiliar and to sign off the final agreement knowing that all the relevant issues have been covered.
When the transaction is a larger one, and the work is undertaken by several members of a team, the checklist enables the lead partner to maintain an overview of the transaction in its entirety and monitor progress. This streamlining of the process leads to efficient project management and valuable time saved.
- Complements the contracts and agreements in Practical Commercial Precedents, to which there are cross-references
- Comprehensive coverage of key commercial transactions - preventing the practitioner from omitting any vital document, point of procedure or law
- Transactional approach goes through the procedures from pre-contractual steps, through the documents to completion and post-completion matters
- A time-saving device which promotes efficient file and transaction management - including a reminder of the key information that needs to be obtained from the client when taking instructions
- Helps the management of projects undertaken by a team of practitioners by helping the lead partner to maintain an overview of the transaction and the progress to date
- Checklists can be photocopied and inserted in client files as working documents
- The full text of the checklists is now also available on disk in Word format to enable speedy drafting of documents without the need to rekey
Subscription Information: 3 updating releases per year, charged separately.