Asset and Project Finance: Law and Precedents Looseleaf
Latest Release: November 18, 2016
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £925.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £956.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This work brings together, in one complete service, all the different aspects of asset, project and property finance. It explains the relevant law and provides a comprehensive range of precedents. Drafting guidelines examine the complex issues concerned with asset and project finance and review the different options. The work also comes complete with a comprehensive range of precedents for aircraft finance; ship finance; equipment leasing; project finance; property finance; and receivables.
- Precedents are complete documents supported by alternative clauses for specific situations
- Includes subsidiary documents such as insurance and assignments
- Extensive introductions to each section place the precedents in context and set out what each document achieves
- Detailed drafting advice reviewing the different options
- Expert commentary examining the relevant law relating to each type of transaction
- Deals with PFI issues
- In 2004 the looseleaf will be extensively updated to include full rewrites of the sections on property finance, project finance and ship finance.
Subscription Information: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.