Transfer of Undertakings Looseleaf
Latest Release: December 11, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £860.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £903.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This is a full guide to the effects of the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations and subsequent interpretation by the courts.
The regulations are explained clearly, with advice on when they apply and to whom in all types of situations. The work includes a comprehensive range of precedents and pleadings, including tried and tested indemnity clauses, supported by guidance on drafting.
Adding further value to the work is a selection of checklists to be used by both the buyer and the seller before, during, and after the transaction. Over 100 leading cases are assessed with commentary on their implications for transfers in both the public and private sectors.
- Clarification of the legal principles of TUPE
- Full commentary on the regulations
- Advice on carrying out effective investigations of the seller's business
- Guidance on negotiating successful purchases
- Ways of limiting liabilities before, during and after the transfer
- Includes key precedents and pleadings, plus drafting guidelines
- Summarises over 100 cases with full interpretation of the key facts and the implications of each decision
: 3 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.