Tolley's Pensions Administration and Trustees Service Looseleaf + CD-ROM
Latest Release: September 23, 2016
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf + CD-ROM
Price: £634.00 + £65.30 VAT
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Tolley’s Pensions Administration Service provides pensions administrators and managers with everything they need to fulfil their role, whilst keeping up with all the latest practical and legal developments.
The service comprises six information services:-
- The looseleaf and CD-ROM service provides expert guidance on pension scheme administration
- The CD-ROM includes substantial selections of the main pensions administration legislation
- 6 small bound guides per year – covering topical and specific situations, such as Age Discrimination and Pension Schemes, in handy slim volumes. These act as portable, quick-reference guides on a variety of topics
- Bi-monthly newsletter – succinct articles and news on general issues affecting the pensions industry
- Budget summary each year - produced immediately after the Budget, it provides a summary of the taxation changes