Publisher: LexisNexis Matthew Bender
Country of Publication: USA
Format: Loose-leaf, 5 volumes
Price: Price on Application
Computer Contracts covers the full range of contracts for buying, selling, leasing and licensing hardware, software and services, with legal analysis, sample clauses, and complete contracts to help you handle contracts for computer users and vendors, marketing arrangements, software development, maintenance, licensing arrangements and telecommunications contracts.
Please note this title is published in the USA and is an import item only. Price quoted will vary depending on shipping costs and currency fluctuations
- Unique double-column format provides invaluable clause-by-clause examination of a wide range of documents, with background material, and the full text of the agreement or clause under discussion
- Primary source volume includes a glossary of computer terminology, pertinent statutes and regulatory materials, and selected cases
- Unreported and otherwise unavailable computer contract cases
- Points out potential benefits, pitfalls and problems in using various agreements and clauses
- Gives you alternative language for custom - tailoring documents
- Completely annotated
- Includes proprietary and financial considerations, important federal and state tax aspects, protection of intellectual property and security rights
Updating: this loose-leaf is kept up-to-date with regular supplements. Supplements published within one year from the date of purchase are included in the purchase of a new main-work, thereafter by annual subscription renewal.