Practical Commercial Precedents Looseleaf
Latest Release: June 27, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 4 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1545.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1607.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Practical Commercial Precedents sets the standard for drafting commercial contracts and agreements.
It provides all the documents and clauses needed, together with expert advice and guidance to prepare documents for virtually every commercial situation.
Each precedent is supported by a clear explanation from a team of expert contributors, offering guidance on selecting the right document and advising on alternative clauses that might be required to deal with specific situations.
- The exhaustive range of precedent documents, detailed information and clear commentary give all the help needed to deal with virtually every conceivable business activity.
- Contains complete contracts and agreements for commercial activity
- Offers alternative clauses to cater for specific situations
- Provides detailed commentary on the meaning and significance of each clause
- Examines relevant aspects of commercial law and considers the tax and stamp duty implications
- Each area is compiled by specialists in that field
: 4 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.