The Litigation Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: September 29, 2016
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £679.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £710.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This well-established work has been extensively updated to reflect the civil justice system under the Civil Procedure Rules and provides coverage of both the High Court and the county courts. In four looseleaf volumes, advice and information on every important aspect of civil litigation practice and procedure are provided.
- The full text of the CPR, annotated with invaluable commentary and practice points
- Practice Directions, Pre-Action Protocols and other useful materials
- Guidance on how to interpret the Rules
- Quick Reference Guides at the beginning of each section take you straight to the information you need
- New sections on Evidence, Human Rights and Judicial Review
- New specialist subject sections * Individual volume indexes for ease of use
- Presents information in the order which mirrors the chronological sequence of an action
- Saves valuable time otherwise spent searching through a variety of other works
- Bi-annual releases and two intervening bulletins keep the work current and accurate
- Includes a useful Facts and Fees section with details of court sittings, court costs, interest, procedural time limits and extra-jurisdiction tables
: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.