Collective Investment Schemes Looseleaf
Latest Release: December 19, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This is the definitive guide to the law and practice relating to both unit trusts and open ended investment schemes. Nothing is overlooked in the work's exhaustive coverage of the rules and regulations governing the operation and management of unit trusts and OEICs.
The coverage offered by the work:
- Sets out and describes the rules and regulations concerning the operation and management of unit trusts and OEICs
- Explains the positions of trustees, managers and unitholders
- Deals with such key areas as advertising, valuation and pricing, investment powers, accountability, remuneration and conduct of business
- Covers the taxation of unit trusts, open ended investment schemes and investors
- Reproduces relevant legislation, delegated legislation and SIB rules
- Thoroughly examines the impact of the Financial Services and Markets Bill and its subordinate legislation.
: 3 updating releases per annum, charged separately.