Practical Civil Court Precedents Looseleaf
Latest Release: June 28, 2016
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £455.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £486.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Practical Civil Court Precedents has been fully revised and restructured to provide all the documentation and advice necessary for successful court practice under the Civil Procedure Rules.
Designed for the busy practitioner, and updated four times a year, Practical Civil Court Precedents:-
- Contains hundreds of precedents for use in both the High Court and county courts
- Includes all the necessary Practice Directions, Forms and Pre-Action Protocols
- Sets out the latest statutes, SIs and key case law for each procedure and subject area
- Explains the procedures involved and identifies the forms needed at each stage
- The full text of the precedents is now also available on disk in Word format to enable speedy drafting of documents without the need to rekey
: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.