The CITMA & CIPA Trade Mark Handbook Looseleaf
Latest Release: August 03, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1199.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1230.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Companies regard trade marks as being amongst their most valuable assets, and need to ensure they are fully protected. The Trade Mark Handbook provides a detailed description of the law and practice relating to trademarks, and of the relevant aspects of European and international law.
- Describes in detail how to register and protect a trade mark, and explains such key issues as renewal and restoration, licensing copyright and trade marks and competition law
- Provides coverage of the European Community Trade Mark
- Contains coverage of all the relevant statutes and treaties
- Sets out court procedures for trade mark cases
- Provides guidance on how to use a trade mark and how to manage a trade mark portfolio successfully
- Is updated with two releases a year
: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.