The CITMA & CIPA Trade Mark Handbook Looseleaf
Latest Release: December 13, 2018
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1425.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1449.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Companies regard trade marks as being amongst their most valuable assets, and need to ensure they are fully protected. The Trade Mark Handbook provides a detailed description of the law and practice relating to trademarks, and of the relevant aspects of European and international law.
- Describes in detail how to register and protect a trade mark, and explains such key issues as renewal and restoration, licensing copyright and trade marks and competition law
- Provides coverage of the European Community Trade Mark
- Contains coverage of all the relevant statutes and treaties
- Sets out court procedures for trade mark cases
- Provides guidance on how to use a trade mark and how to manage a trade mark portfolio successfully
- Is updated with two releases a year
: 2 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Any time start annual subscription for this title. We will contact you before renewal each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.