Jordans Company Administration and Governance Looseleaf
Latest Release: June 09, 2017
Publisher: Jordan Publishing Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf + CD-ROM
Price: £747.00 + £76.94 VAT
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
An essential reference tool for in-house lawyers, company secretaries, directors, accountants and company secretarial service providers.
Described as “an indispensable aid to the busy company secretary”, Jordans Company Administration and Governance provides you with practical guidance in all the key areas of company administration and compliance, in a form that is easily accessible. Whether you need help on changing the accounting reference date of a company, choosing a name for a new venture or reviewing the company’s insurance cover, this resource has it covered.
Benefits of the service include:
- Comprehensive - Offers essential guidance for private companies in a single volume
- Written by acknowledged experts - A team of specialists ensures that the whole work benefits from a breadth of expertise.
- Practical - Each section contains definitive advice with relevant precedents.
- Regularly updated - Six updates a year incorporating changes in the law and practice
- Precedents and model documents - Expertly drafted to save you preparation time
- Companies House forms - Guidance on the more complex forms, with examples completed
- Forms and precedents - Available on CD-ROM*, ready to complete and print
- Cases and commentary - On topical subjects from the IN FOCUS Newsletter
- Further information and contact details - Ensures all the required information is to hand
*This CD-ROM is designed to run on Windows based systems.
Subscription Information: approximately 6 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.