Knight's Guide to Best Value and Competitive Tendering Law Looseleaf
Published: March 1998
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
Replacing Knight's Competative Tendering Law this two-volume looseleaf service provides coverage of Best Value, procurement law and practice, European procurement law, TUPE and Public/Private Partnerships (including PFI).
- Commentary and guidance on Best Value
- Case studies on how local authorities are preparing for Best Value
- Complete annotated versions of all Best Value legislation, with commentary (including LGA 1999)
- Commentary on procurement practice and procedure, strategic procurement issues and bidding for local authority contracts
- All relevant circulars and guidance notes on competition and procurement reproduced
- Full text of CIPFA’s Code of Practice on Commissioning Local Authority Work and Services
- European directives on building and civil engineering works, supplies services and utilities (legislation with commentary)
- Regulations implementing the directives in the UK (legislation with commentary)
- In-depth commentary on TUPE, with relevant legislation
- Commentary on Public/Private Partnerships (including PFI), with relevant legislation
This looseleaf service will be an important source of reference for legal and management executives in local authorities and the related private sector in England and Wales, development corporations, police and fire authorities and other public authorities.
Two-volume looseleaf, four updates per year, invoiced separately.