Doing Business in Europe Looseleaf
Latest Release: August 01, 2014
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
(Usual price £2519.00)
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £2255.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £2332.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Doing Business in Europe is an easy-to-follow guide to European tax and legal systems. It should be the first port of call for companies and their advisers operating or planning to operate across Europe or in particular jurisdictions.
Key benefits include:
- Regular updates and newsletters keep the user informed of the latest developments
- Standardised chapters offer easy country-by-country comparison between divisions on western European countries
- New accession countries section in 2004, including Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Cyprus and Malta, as well as Bulgaria
- A European newsletter issued 10 times a year keeps you in touch with developments throughout Europe
- Practical and easy to use comprehensive topic indexing provides ready access to the text
- Covers all the member states of the EU plus Switzerland
: 5 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.