International Maritime Conventions Volume 2: Navigation, Securities, Limitation of Liability and Jurisdiction (eBook)
Published: October 2014
Publisher: Informa Law from Routledge
Country of Publication: UK
Price: £149.16 + £29.83 VAT
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
Once the order is confirmed an automated e-mail will be sent to you to allow you to download the eBook.
All eBooks are supplied firm sale and cannot be returned. If you believe there is a fault with your eBook
then contact us on
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help in resolving the issue. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
This eBook is available in the following formats: ePub.
Need help with ebook formats?
For the first time, this unique text brings together all private international maritime law conventions alongside expert commentary and analysis. Truly global in approach, the book covers each of the nineteen conventions currently in force, all scrutinised by this internationally-acclaimed author. It also examines important maritime conventions not yet fully ratified, including the topical Rotterdam Rules.
This comprehensive resource provides a thorough treatment of both wet and dry shipping treaties, combining breadth of coverage with depth of analysis. In this second volume, the author covers the key conventions dealing with collision, salvage, maritime liens and mortgages, arrest of ships, and limitation of liability. In particular, the author covers:
- International Convention for the unification of Certain Rules of Law with respect to Collision between Vessels, 1910
- International Convention on certain Rules Concerning Civil Jurisdiction in Matters of Collision, 1952
- International Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to Penal Jurisdiction in Matters of Collision or Other Incidents of Navigation, 1952
- International Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules of Law Relating to Assistance and Salvage at Sea, 1910
- International Convention on Salvage, 1989
- International Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to Maritime Liens and Mortgages, 1926
- International Convention on Maritime Liens and Mortgages 1993
- International Convention relating to the Arrest of Sea-Going Ships, 1952
- International Convention on Arrest of Ships, 1999
- International Convention Relating to the Limitation of Liability of Owners of Sea-Going Ships, 1957 and Protocol of 21 December 1979
- International Convention on Limitation of Liability for Maritime Claims, 1976 and Protocol of 1996
This book is an indispensable reference for maritime lawyers, academics and students of maritime law worldwide.