The Law of Tug and Tow and Offshore Contracts 3rd ed (eBook)
Published: December 2011
Publisher: Informa Law from Routledge
Country of Publication: UK
Price: £329.17 + £65.83 VAT
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
Once the order is confirmed an automated e-mail will be sent to you to allow you to download the eBook.
All eBooks are supplied firm sale and cannot be returned. If you believe there is a fault with your eBook
then contact us on
email@example.com and we will help in resolving the issue. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
This eBook is available in the following formats: ePub.
Need help with ebook formats?
Fully updated and revised, the only modern work on the law of towage and offshore vessel services, comprising a comprehensive account of the general law coupled with a detailed clause-by-clause commentary and analysis of the major standard contracts used in the international offshore, towage and heavylift sectors, including the BIMCO Towcon, Towhire, Supplytime and Heavylift forms.
The Law of Tug and Tow and Offshore Contracts has rapidly established itself as a leading text and is written by Simon Rainey QC, one of the foremost shipping practitioners with unrivalled experience in the field.
- the only clause-by-clause commentary on all of the major standard form contracts used by the offshore industry;
- the only in-depth analysis of the drafting history of the BIMCO standard form offshore contract, comparing the recent amended versions in their drafting context;
- the only authoritative analysis of the case law and arbitration decisions affecting the towage and offshore industries;
- written from the perspective of a leading practitioner with unrivalled practical experience over many years of the contract forms and of the issues which arise under them (many of which are unreported) and involved in almost all of the leading cases in the field; and
- written with an eye on the practicalities of how the contracts work given the everyday problems which arise in the industry, with guidance where the standard forms may require amendment.