Margo on Aviation Insurance 4th ed (eBook)
Published: September 2014
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Price: £347.00 + £69.40 VAT
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
Once the order is confirmed you will be e-mailed a link from the publisher to download the eBook. This may take up to one working day. You will be asked to register your details with the publisher and agree to their terms and conditions.
All eBooks are supplied firm sale and cannot be returned. If you believe there is a fault with your eBook
then contact us on
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help in resolving the issue. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
Need help with ebook formats?
The fourth edition of this highly regarded work examines all forms of aviation insurance, and includes a detailed analysis of its practical applications and of the workings of the international aviation insurance market.
Fully updated to include all new developments in the area of aviation insurance practice and law since the previous edition, this essential work includes:-
- Detailed coverage of the impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorism acts on the writing of war and terrorism insurance
- The establishment of the Aviation Insurance Clauses Group as a replacement for the Joint Technical and Clauses Committee
- Discussion of new policy forms, clauses and endorsements adopted by the insurance market since 2000, including such endorsements as AVN67c and AVN99 covering the interests of aircraft financiers and lessors
- Changes in the structure and regulation of Lloyd's, developments in law governing insurance companies and underwriters at Lloyd's, and in the interpretation of aviation policies
- Developments in European Union law which impact on the London Market.
The only text of its kind that describes in complete detail the structure and workings of the London aviation insurance market, the writing of aviation insurance, the kinds of coverage which are available, including hovercraft and spacecraft insurance, and the legal principles involved in the interpretation of aviation insurance policies, this readily accessible text will be of significant value to all with a business or legal interest in this subject.