Emden's Construction Law Looseleaf (LexisNote eBook)
Published: August 2015
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: LexisNote eBook
Price: £2979.00 + £595.80 VAT
Despatched in 6 to 8 days.
This Lexis Note eBook is authorised for 5 users. Additional users can be added for an extra charge.
Designed for lawyers, Lexis Note enables you to access and reference your books and looseleafs on the go and when you need them most.
Emden’s Construction Law
- Lexis Note is unique. It is the only app in the market that is optimised for both books and looseleafs.
- Advise your clients with confidence as you access the most up-to-date book and looseleaf content available.
- Access these key legal texts anywhere, even when you are offline.
- Increase your productivity thanks to the superior user experience which allows you to quickly locate relevant passages and to personalise your content via annotations, notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Save time spent leafing through papers and manually updating your looseleaf content thanks to the automatic updating of your material.
- Please note Lexis Note products can only be supplied to customers in the UK and Channel Islands.
is the leading source of authoritative and detailed information on the whole area of construction law.
Volume 1 consists of a detailed narrative exposition of the law in all key areas including: making the contract; performing the contract; third parties; and pursuing claims. Fully updated statutory materials, tables and an index are also included.
Volume 2 contains the most prominent members of the JCT 2011 suite of contracts.
This complete reference work is for all those involved in litigation, preparing tender or contract documents, working out claims for sub–contractors or advising borough architects or surveyors.