Structuring Venture Capital, Private Equity and Entrepreneurial Transactions 2015
Published: July 2015
Publisher: Aspen Publishers
Country of Publication: USA
Price: Price on Application
Now, you can minimize your clients' tax liability and avoid legal pitfalls, as well as maximize returns on successful transactions and be prepared for all of the potential benefits, with Structuring Venture Capital, Private Equity and Entrepreneurial Transactions, 2015 Edition.
Here at last is one-step-at-a-time, start-to-finish structural guidance for the following common business transactions:-
- Venture capital financing
- New business start-ups
- Brains-and-money deals
- Growth-equity investments
- Leveraged and management buyouts
- Industry consolidations
- Troubled company workouts and reorganizations
- Going public
- Selling a business
- Forming a private equity fund
Guided by Jack S. Levin and Donald E. Rocap's dynamic, transaction-by-transaction approach, you'll make the tax, legal, and economic structuring consequences of every deal benefit your client every time.
In this extraordinary hands-on resource by the most sought-after authorities in the field, you'll see exactly how to:-
- Distribute the tax burden in your client's favor
- Maximize returns on successful transactions
- Control future rights to exit a profitable investment
- And turn every transaction into a winning venture!