Pensions Law Handbook 12th ed
Published: January 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury Professional
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
The new fully updated edition of this title is the definitive and comprehensive guide to pensions law and practice within the UK.
The definitive, up-to-date guide to all aspects of pensions law and practice in the UK has been fully updated and outlines the duties and responsibilities of key personnel and deal with the law applicable to specific tasks such as contracting out, early leavers, reconstruction, winding-up, funding and surplus.
The twelfth edition has been extensively revised to take account of the implementation of the Finance Acts 2013 and the latest changes to pension legislation.
To ensure complete coverage of pensions law it covers:
- Automatic enrolment: final legislation and the first few months in practice
- Incentive exercises: new industry code of practice and its impact on de-risking
- Age discrimination: Supreme Court rulings on justification (Seldon and Homer)
- Scheme deficits: the introduction of flexible apportionment arrangements
- Public sector transfers: changes to the Fair Deal policy
- Finance Act: further restrictions on annual and lifetime allowances
As essential reading for all pension practitioners, Pensions Law Handbook
, Twelfth Edition guides you through the complex web of pensions-related statutes, regulations and case law, providing readable, easy-to-understand explanations of the relevant topical issues.