Shipping Finance Review 2013/2014
Published: September 2013
Publisher: Euromoney Institutional Investor
Country of Publication: UK
Despatched in 13 to 15 days.
The new Shipping Finance Review 2013/14 brings together contributions from lawyers and market specialists to give an up-to-date picture of innovative ship finance solutions, maritime law and regulation on a global scale.
The 21st edition of Shipping Finance Review looks at:
- Conservative lending as a precondition for a successful business model in the shipping sector
- How the Baltic Exchange provides its weekly vessel assessments
- Developments in, and key legal issues for, floating LNG solutions
- Oversimplification within the mortgagees interest insurance sector: A detrimental effect on better managed banks' portfolios?
- EU state aid and antitrust:n The EC targets the financial sector
- The resilience and growth of the offshore oil and gas sector in the post-2009 landscape
- The future of LIBOR and MAC clauses
- Raising financing for large, specialised offshore assets
- Collection of ship finance loan claim: Recent laws and practices in Japan
Further articles in this book deal with developments and challenges in the shipping industry in the following countries: The Cayman Islands, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Lebanon, Malta.