Growth Strategies for Law Firms
Published: May 2013
Publisher: Ark Group
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback (80 Pages)
Despatched in 6 to 8 days.
New legal market entrants are rapidly changing the game.
As a law firm leader you’ll need to assess the services you currently offer to clients and the positioning of your your firm in order to develop your strategy for future growth and success.
Managing Partner’s new report on Growth Strategies for Law Firms provides clear advice on the growth options available and expert guidance on the key factors you need to consider in order to tailor an effective strategy for your firm. Topics covered will enable you to:
- Develop a simple model for defining your firm’s growth objectives;
- Assess client needs and expectations in light of new services being offered in the market;
- Identify the relevant benefits/risks of options such as mergers, ABSs, and diversification;
- Assess and identify which growth option is most suitable for your firm;
- Develop a financial strategy that ensures effective cash flow management;
- Create value pricing strategies that add benefits to both clients and the firm; and,
- Recruit and develop the right people to reach your firm’s growth potential.
Along with practical insights into new entrants such as Co-operative Legal Services, Saga and AA Legal Services, Riverview Law, Stobart Barristers, and more, you’ll find informative case studies from Quindell Portfolio Plc and Gordon Brown Law Firm LLP highlighting the successes they have achieved as a result of their growth strategies.